2017 Goodreads Reading Challenge Results
2017 was the first year that I decided to document my reading on Goodreads and it was enormously fulfilling. I set a goal of 100 books- very ambitious but knowing the rate at which I read books and the plenty of time I had during my commutes, I wanted to consciously fill up those spaces of wasted time with books.
And I beat my goal by reading 105 books in 2017! What what what? At the end of this blog post, you will find images with all of the books I read in 2017. But first, here were some of my favorites and not-so-favorites reads of the year:
- Otherworld by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller
- A Darkly Beating Heart by Lindsay Smith
- Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis
- Birthright by Jessica Ruddick
- Heartborn by Terry Maggert
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
I aim to read another 100 books as my 2018 reading challenge. Follow my Goodreads adventure here!